Saturday, March 13, 2010

More Done

I'm so virtuous you'd think my virginity would self-regenerate.

I finished the second earring of the pair.
I completed the set that started off as a class sample (earrings too).
It was a really close call in terms of beads. This is how many seed beads in this colour I now own.
Not enough to actually do anything with. That's the amount of seed beads you vacuum off the carpet after a class.

I had made this little pendant weeks ago, but hadn't settled on a necklace. I suppose I could just have bought a silver chain for it, but I made a necklace to match. I had the beads, after all.
I'm glad I got to use those funky clear/grey twisted vintage beads which have been in the stash so long that they're senior members. And the necklace can be worn without the pendant too.

With all that self-congratulation out of the way, I'm ready for a day of eating spinning.

1 comment:

Pelantura said...

Es un collar precioso, muy elegante, me gusta mucho. Haces unas cosas maravillosas.
Enhorabuena.