Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Oddments

I didn't bring my camera with me to Portland, and apparently I also didn't download the picture I took before I left.
My new business cards, which I foolishly left in my carry-on in the overhead when I was trying to persuade my new friend on the plane to sign up for beading classes, which all worked out in the end, but I must say, I felt a little foolish and unprofessional.

In case you were wondering, I did do a bit of shopping.
Nothing serious, mind you, except the Kerri Fuhr bead in the middle which is a little hard to see amid the size 8 Czech raindrops in colours other than clear, and the few odd rivolis to the right and the donut-type beads and the very shiny deep dark blue faceted rondelles across the top and the teeny-tiny seed pearls which must have been the object of some price-fixing since every vendor sold them for $6.

No comments: