Friday, September 18, 2009

Counting Down

By this time next week, I will have taught two classes at Bead Fest.

The instructions are ready (but not printed) and the beads are in baggies (but not labelled and organized). I have until Thursday morning - realistically until Wednesday evening, because if there are things left undone by the time I ought to be asleep on Wednesday night, I'll be too wired to sleep.

I'm printing out instructions for this kit (everything is packed and organized and labelled):
And in between car-pooling (when I'm not driving) and red lights (when I am), and a whole hour of TV - I don't think I'd watched TV in a couple of months, though I did watch a movie a few weeks ago - I've made a little progress on the mitred sock.
I think it's pretty cool.

My dilemma (born of [over] optimism) is whether I should take a second knitting project to Portland too.

It feels awfully dangerous to travel with only a single project or a single book.

Reckless.

Yup, that's me, in a nutshell.

No, not even slightly. I lied.

I'm travelling with a backup project, oh yeah.

No comments: