Friday, April 3, 2015

Colours

Bead and Button this year is not such awful prep since I've taught and kitted two of the classes before, each of which already has four colour-ways, so I don't feel so pressured for them, but there are two more classes I've not kitted (but have taught) before, so it's time for the colour-ways.
 The volcano rivoli with its bronze and copper accents is right up my tree, deep and sultry and I'm not dissatisfied, but I'm utterly head over heels in love with this second colour-way.
The seed beads are two different divine hybrids, and the rivoli is one with the new patina finish and  the mixed metals and laid-back neutrals somehow tweak my core. I'm a little surprised by that actually. There's almost a delicious derelicte feeling to these colours and I don't know why, but I want to marry it.

Sort of.

No comments: