Saturday, February 13, 2010

I've Fallen Down And I Can't Get Up

The truth is that there is a part of me that delights in my obsession even as I decry my apparent inability to escape.

What I like about these little beaded beads is that they work quite well in two colours, and because of the way they are constructed, there's a major and a minor colour, and that fact lends itself really well to (or should I say: "screams out for"?) colour gradations.

I suppose I could stop if I wanted to, but honestly, I don't.

5 comments:

Rachele said...

They look great, and I can think of many worse addictions/obsessions...lol

Dawn N said...

I really like the 2-tone beads. Making the necklace with the gradual color change is stunning.

roseworksjewelry said...

Lots of fun - I don't blame you for not wanting to stop!

dawnthompson said...

I love those little beads! Do you have a pattern for them?

amyfibre said...

these are even better than the green ones.....I might have to follow the obsession sooner rather than later....