Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Still Busy

There was a brief foray into Cuff:
It was a pleasant and satisfying little excursion, but it did nothing for the current addiction.
One necklace finished. I'm tempted to keep this one for myself, as I love the colours: shades of the murkiest browns accented with copper.

And then I started another.
But before it was even halfway done, I had a momentary tryst with yet another.
I had to see how the seed beads matched that great honking bead, and you know you really can't tell unless you actually make something, as the colour in the tube or on the hank often takes on quite another character when stitched up.

At least, that's my story.

I love giving in to temptation.

And I have a new love, also little seeds, but chocolate-covered:
I swear, they should put me on their payroll because I'm sure I mention at least one product of theirs a week.

No comments: