Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Loose No More

On my beading desk there's a box full of sketches and notes, and on top of the notes there's a large ziploc bag containing those things that I absolutely completely most urgently have to finish right away so that when I sit down to bead, I will definitely work on those before anything else.

And sometimes I do.

Sometimes though I change my mind or a deadline comes and goes or I need those beads for something else, so the contents of the bag are somewhat fluid - at least the top layers. There's stuff in the bottom that's been there for years.

I did finish this necklace, and even made a pair of earrings to match, because some people like it that way.
 I also made a pair of earrings to match the necklace I finished over the weekend.
Trust me though: even though I tied up a few loose ends, I'm not yet done.

Not by a long shot.

No comments: