Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pentagon, Schmentagon

Screw pentagons, I'm in the mood for entrelac.
Now to pick the rest of the yarns.  Some are nice:
But some are naughty. Blue, I keep finding blue, what was I thinking - I really don't like blue and I most certainly don't like those blues. Smokey blues, ok. Turquoisey blues, on occasion, but not these almost-primary blues. Not to mention the My Little Pony variegateds, but that wasn't my fault: I went to a dye day at my friend's guild in Indiana, and the person in charge of buying dyes went with magenta, turquoise and violet. A bit of yellow (cool, naturally) which ran out very quickly as everyone tried to get more earthy; no black, no warm red, no warm yellow, so we all ended up with Easter Egg Barbie Barf.
I know about inducements to good behaviour - I can be quite persuasive:
And then those naughty yarns get to join the nice pile.  There's nothing like a bit of scarlet, red and gold to get them to behave well enough to join the party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to party with your colours. They look cool!!!