Saturday, October 15, 2011

Randomly

I don't really like Martha Graham all that much.

I found her style as silly as early Star Trek episodes: too much drama, very dated, though sadly less entertaining. Some of the dances inspired by her style were OK, but one in particular I'm pretty certain that the dancer must refer to as "My Art", when it was mostly pointed stares, hair tossing and odd stances, much like Blue Steel.

Now I know.

Turns out that it takes forty-eight hours from introduction to full-on cat wrestling.

[I had an excellent Feline WWF video which no one seems to be willing to upload: not YouTube (which Blogspot said I needed) nor facebook, so you'll have to accept my rating on faith. It showed how when teeny-tiny little Anubis asked for a timeout by hissing, Isis just lay down].

I took exactly one photo at SOAR.
John and Evil Michelle at the end of the first day of Workshops.
I started one of the necklaces for Janel. It's a little bluer than mine to bring out the blue in her eyes.

No comments: