Monday, May 23, 2011

Last One

I have no more long oval beads - and I saved the best for last!

Yummy golden-brown beads with touches of aqua.

I had a lovely birthday with beading and knitting and great food and a Two. Hour. Massage which is about the best idea I've had in my life.

I get a one-hour massage once a month (instead of a manicure or pedicure or facial or personal trainer) and I love it while it lasts, but in all honesty, the rest of the day is often not so comfy for me, and it's not until the following day that I feel the benefits.

I don't know if my back is stronger than it has been, or if going for a brisk walk before the massage is the ticket or if I was better hydrated, or if indeed two hours is what it takes, but that was fan-freaking-tastic and I felt great the rest of the day.

I might just book that two-hour slot for May 23rd 2012.

No comments: