Friday, April 29, 2011

A Funny Thing Happened

I lie.

It wasn't actually that funny and nothing actually happened per se.
I was on the way to making this pendant, which I'd really intended to be a component of a bracelet, when I noticed that in a partial state of undress, it was quite pretty.
I really like them both.

My plan was always for the seed bead outlines around the bigger beads to add definition and polish, but it really holds its own without them too.
Perhaps a two-tiered pendant? With matching earrings?

Not the worst idea I've come up with in my entire life. At this point I'm not so keen to enumerate some of those less-than-stellar ideas I've had, in part because it's bed time, but trust me, it could be worse. More seriously worse too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very nice!!!!