Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Right Sample, Wrong Colour

I sold the other sample for this design, so I had to make a new one - and realistically, I'm going to have to make the old one again too, but at least I have a sample.

The picture sucks.

I know I always say that when the colour is wrong, and it is really really wrong here. In Real Life, the blue is what the purveyors of beads call "sapphire", a very cool, clean blue, not this musty warm colour that my camera insists on. You should have seen it before I adjusted the colour sliders for the picture; it was badly wrong then, in an ugly way - now it's just wrong.

I'm at a loss. No matter the camera settings, the colour is wrong.

Perhaps one day I'll want to take a picture during daylight hours, and the colour will be true.

One can only hope.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wrong or right, the piece is gorgeous. So are the bracelets from the last post. Love your stuff!