Tuesday, April 12, 2011

All At Once

I'm not sure why I do this to myself: allow fifty gazillion deadlines to all pile up at one time.
  • Classes are due on Thursday.
  • Taxes are due on Monday.
  • I have plans to see one of my customers on Friday and I have orders outstanding.
  • Two customers, actually.
  • New kits and samples still only half-done.
Those have the weight of fifty gazillion. Really.

But see, one class sample almost done - I need less than an hour to make another reversible beaded link and attach a clasp. I really would have liked to include a couple of different shapes, but that's probably not going to happen any time soon, as there's, y'know, family, home, hearth, that sort of thing, and all the attendant chores.

Still, five beaded links is better than none.

And I seem to be making actual knitting progress, and I think I may not even want to pull it out, though it's far from complete and I really want to be knitting Other Things, but isn't it always that way? The yarn in the other project is always softer, brighter, better spun, more inspiring, more useful Right Now.

No comments: