Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Some Things

About a minute ago I'd just finished going on and on and on about beading and then instead of deleting a picture I went back a page and then when I can back here it was all gone and now the moment has passed and I just don't feel like repeating myself at quite such great length as before, so I'll just summarize:

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.
 Not long for this world.

Inspired by something completely different in almost every way (except two types of beads in common) and I confess to being satisfied, though it's possible that improvements could be made or at the very least, a variation or two.
It works standalone as a beaded bead, or sewn one to the other as a necklace. I like that sort of project.

And now I need to go and do That Thing with the rivoli and triangle beads even though I pretty much hate all the colours I have. But still. Proof of concept and all that.

No comments: