Sunday, April 27, 2014

Bad Dancing. Good Beading

Honestly, for a weekend in which I did things other than beading, I got a decent amount done.
 Two colour-ways for Triangle Slide at Bead&Button.
I think I might be the only person in the entire United States who doesn't think everything the Alvin Ailey dance company does is incredible and wonderful and perfect; I honestly just don't get their aesthetic. Not that the dancers aren't accomplished and talented yadda yadda - they are - but most of their pieces I kinda hate, both music and choreography. Just does nothing for me, and I wish I did like them because they keep coming back and I keep finding tickets to their performances in my subscriptions and I really wish I didn't.

So that was Friday. Watching them made me a bit grumpy to tell the truth.

The beading makes me pretty happy though.

No comments: