Thursday, July 4, 2013

Off But On

There's something about the beginning of a long weekend.

Four days of space and time and any pressure (self-imposed or otherwise) that seems to gum up the head, sticky up the creativity and generally not be conducive to getting vast amounts done is just absent when time stretches ahead of you.

Even just four days.

First the instructions for Tuesday's class.
 Done.

A sample for the upcoming batch.
 Completely done.

A variation on a sample I already made for the upcoming batch.
Done too - but now I need to figure out which one is better. Perhaps I need to make the other variation with long magatamas (but I'm pretty sure it won't work out. They never do) or the other other variation with fringe beads.

And the best thing? It's only Day One and I even managed to slip in a workout.

Off work, but man, I'm ON.

No comments: