Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beading Saturday

(I'm not feeling terribly clever in the Title department).

I finally finished the sample for the kit I was going to have in my Etsy shop last Tuesday after class but instead I felt like death warmed up, and in that condition, my main concern was going home and getting into bead.
But now I'm fine.

So I made a little variation: I used a leaf bead and added Even More fire-polished beads (because sometimes more is in fact better) to alter the shape a bit. The daggers are partially obscured, so it may well be that this is the precursor to something else entirely.

Or not, as the case may be.

No comments: