Sunday, February 22, 2015

Really I Did

I was all nose to the grindstone with the curtains. 

I completely stitched one panel and had most of the second panel pinned before bead last night.

I caught up on Serial while I fiddled with pleats to get them to fit the available space fairly accurately.

I stitched the pleats (first pass only) on both panels, and started stitching the pinchy bits on the first panel.

And then this happened around 10pm, well after any store that sells appropriate thread was well and truly closed.
 You can see the pleats that are completely stitched, and the pleats that aren't.
So I didn't get the curtains finished this weekend.


But I came close.

No comments: