Sunday, September 22, 2013

So Very Prepared

I'm so prepared for the next class I'm teaching that I finished this sample (and the instructions too) well before the class I taught this afternoon.
It can be difficult to exactly fit the teaching of a project into a time-slot, in part because different people work at different speeds and have different strengths and weaknesses, but it's probably fair to say that more often than not I think that something is quicker and easier than everyone else does, and although I usually manage to cover everything in the allotted time necessary to finish the project, I do sometimes wish that we could have done a little more.

This afternoon's class was for a four-hour slot, and even though not everyone finished (one person did, and even Instagrammed it before I got to where I was going after class), everyone was really really close to complete, and I was able to talk everyone through the tricky bits (there are always tricky bits I'm afraid, Usually there are tricky bits) as they hit them, so I would say it was one of the more successful pairings of Things To Get Done with Time Allowed To Get Them Done.

No comments: