I've learned quite a bit in the last twelve or fourteen hours:
1. You don't want cats on your Quality Assurance Team.
2. Your patch is only as good as your mix.
3. Rapidset, despite warnings on the bag, sticks to asphalt pretty well. In fact, it sticks better to asphalt than asphalt sticks to concrete. Which leads naturally to:
4. If you want to remove asphalt from concrete, simply mix Rapidset badly, dry, and then scrape it off. Works like a charm!
5. The big long manly tool has its uses.
6. Unfortunately you may have to redo your paint job.
7. It takes about as long to remove it as it does to put it down.
8. It's not that scary, except perhaps the mixing part f you don't get it right.