Saturday, December 1, 2012

Neither Lee Nor Jones

I didn't show you this which I made on Thursday. Not exactly my usual colours, but they fit me and I like the combination, in spite of the blue (I'm sorta-kinda anti-blue, but the one I hate the most is primary blue, royal blue, that location on the colour wheel. Smoky blues are totally fine, as are some turquoises and teals - but not too much. Powder blue and baby blue are also nasty to my eyes). The rondelle-shaped thing is a variation on something I made years ago (at the same time as the round one actually), and have also been meaning to use somehow, but haven't until now. And I think I see a better variation in its future too.
 Last week when I made this:
 What I really had wanted to make was something more like this:
 Which can slide on a chain alone or with friends.
 But what I really had wanted it for was this:
Spike spike spike spike spike. Yeah, it's all about the spikes really. The rest is just filler.

1 comment:

amyfibre said...

Fun!! Will look forward to the classes!