Tuesday, August 2, 2011

And Again

I had to make another twirly slider because I wanted to try rondelles in place of some of the smallish round beads, and I also wanted to see if I could adjust the length so that it would show its face better.
The golden one I made over the weekend was almost exactly two full twists; in other words, if you cut the ends off and cut in in half, it would be two circles. Like open jump rings.

This one is two and a half twists, and my thinking was that one end would sit against your chest, looking down at the floor and forcing the other end to be eyes front.
At least on a small plastic bust it sort of works.

The rondelles definitely work. You can't exactly see them, but they're towards the narrower end of the cone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are awesome you are so creative!

Nissa said...

I love this! Awesome Idea!!!
Nissa
http://versatilejewelry.blogspot.com