Sunday, November 14, 2010

Not Done Yet

The new earring and pendant design?
I had to make some more.
And the pendant works quite well as seven-around instead of five-around. Good to know.

Then I realized that they're all cool, even the originals which did have brown large beads (though you can barely see them), which means that there are more of these in my future in warm tones, or at the very least with nothing remotely blue.

I also managed to wipe one item off my to-do list, a necklace to match Cindy's earrings, which I'd originally made as a square stitch sample for the intensive beading class in San Francisco in August. There's something very satisfying to me about these imperfect geometric shapes: they're ostensibly cubes in that they're made from so-called cube beads in a cubic arrangement, but the beads are really only vaguely cube-shaped, and thus so are the resulting beaded beads.

1 comment:

Pelantura said...

Qué bonito es el collar, me parece muy original la idea, enhorabuena!!!