Saturday, November 13, 2010

Laterally

Sleep didn't entirely elude me (thanks, Isis) although there wasn't as much of it as I'd like (thanks, Isis), but it could have been worse (thanks Isis).

Much as I resent the time-suck of sleep, I appreciate its restorative powers, and even though I didn't have a Eureka moment for the medallion I was working on last night, my head did get in the right space for something else I've been sketching and noodling with over the past week or so.
The first (which was sort of the second in that worked on the next thing first but cut it up and had a finished one second) is an earring, sans ear wire and sans mate (though it does now have one).
It's a simpler and smaller form of the pendant (which yes I know is not on a matching necklace) which was going to be an earring but is much too heavy, though I think it's a less bold pendant than I prefer.

I like it when that happens.

No comments: