Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Know I Am But What Are You

I'm pretty sure the word "obsession" has been mentioned here before. I'll probably say it again. I mean, after this time, when I say it in pictures (mostly).
OK, that's in progress, but in real life, it's much further along.
Pink and golden. Yummy.
Just a regular beaded bead that can be strung.
I'm not entirely sure about this one - I think I should have used lighter fringe beads, as I'm not loving those dark purple ones. I guess I could cut it up. Tomorrow, perhaps.

I found the faceted drop beads in one more colour, so I suppose one more is in the works, and then I'll have to start repeating. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
And I've been knitting too! (The attentive will see July Earrings upper right, too small to see much). Lovely shiny soft cotton in a stitch that I like the look of, though I don't adore doing it, as it slows me down. Just a bit.

I tried it on for the first time about half an hour ago, and when I say "tried it on", I mean that I put it on my body which could have gone either way really (perfect fit so far) as I didn't swatch even slightly, and guesstimated the armholes and neck.

It's way too hot to wear it though, except indoors at work, where it's badly over-air-conditioned. There's always an up-side, isn't there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I so love when you get obsessed!