Sunday, September 9, 2012

As Good As New

The upholstery isn't perfect, but it's pretty good, and it's a whole lot better than the faded mess previously inhabiting my living room.
 And yes, the colour is pretty true to life. It's so weird that it's utterly irresistible to me. And I have a very large amount left over, some of which will become another ottoman, and then I'll have to get creative with the rest.

Bags are pretty obvious.

I saw a blog somewhere in which the construction of fabric boxes is detailed. I think that might be fun, though I'm not sure exactly how useful they may be, although how could an attractive container not be useful?

I kinda want a jacket in this fabric, but that's a little odd, isn't it? To match your furniture? I mean, this is not the Sound of Music, not even close.

This sewing thing has been cutting into my beading time, but I managed to make beaded rondelle spacers anyway.
 In two sizes.
They're kind of inspired by the rhinestone-studded metal spacer beads sold by all sorts of bead suppliers. A bit bigger though.

No comments: