Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Slice

After teaching Calathid last night, I came home and finished the sample for this kit.

Even though I thought I was avoiding monochromaticity (look: spell-check isn't complaining, but I'm sure that's not a real word since I made it up), it turns out that the amethyst nuggets are just the right colour in the necklace. Only problem is I have enough for only four kits, so when they're gone, the next iteration (I still have plenty, and can obtain more, of beads for the beaded beads, but the amethyst nuggets are Old Stash) will be something else.

I have some old gold (not very yellow-gold, more of a grey-green-gold) pearls which are also a good accent, but the sizing is different, and so the look will be a bit different too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OOOHHHH so pretty!