Sunday, March 28, 2010

Little Cubes. Cubeys?

I made more cubes.
They're so much fun!

Each one is around three quarters of an inch per side, big enough to be a pendant and small enough to be rather bold earrings. I might need a pair.
I'm not entirely sure about this pendant, but I think it has possibilities. It's two-sided with the fringe beads connecting the two sides. In this incarnation both sides are the same, but that in retrospect seems like a waste of time: next iteration should have different sides.

The bail was super-quick - and it shows. Next iteration really could stand an over-embellished bail. Since it needs one (it's hardly a pendant without a bail), it might as well be more than just functional.

The pendant is a far cry from my original intent which was more ambitious, and also more misguided (which is to say: ugly).

1 comment:

marsspyder said...

These little cubes are awesome, and your blog is so full of cool stuff. Thank you for making eye candy =0)