Monday, August 11, 2014

I Did Some Beading

It was fun.

First, the last of the class samples due next week: a pair of earrings to match the pendant I made a few weeks ago.
Then I got stuck on this two-sided pendant. First I made it pretty much the way I made the origina sample. Nice enough.
 Then I thought the sides needed to be more interesting.
Guess you need to see a picture from the side?
I mean, it's cute but it could be better, right?
So I guess this one I'll keep since it's really too far removed from the original which I've sort of committed to. I wish I could have sent this one instead though. (The rivoli on the other side is a paler pink in case you were wondering).

I might have to make a matching necklace, unless I have to wear it first; in that case I'll find something that will do.

No comments: