Saturday, January 15, 2011

Evergreen

Back in July I promised Nancy a pair of earrings to match her necklace, and I'm ashamed to say that I only got to them this week.

The thing is, the colours (each is a slightly different coppery-burgundy) are just not very Nancy-ish, so I had to make another pair.
They're more purple, more suitable (I was out of the metallic red that I really want to use. The bead store is having 50% of all seed beads. I know what I'm doing later today).

And then I was enjoying the little leaves so much that I made another pair.
I rather like them two-toned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way cool. You're the best!!!. You do know that every time I wear that necklace I am invariably asked about where I got it. I scribble your name and blog name and tell them about your Etsy shop. I think you should send me some cards. I bet I'd run out of your before I run out of my own, especially with the new earrings!!!