Saturday, April 20, 2013

Perhaps

I've been staying away from Bejeweled but not from knitting. I was done with the current project midweek - and then I tried it on and realized that I was not, but I soon will be.

I didn't do much beading, but I did finish this honking great pendant.
I'm not sure if I like it or not, but it's big (about two inches top to bottom) and you know what they say: size does matter!

I think perhaps it needs to be gussied up a bit more, but hey, it's not an out-and-out "No!"

4 comments:

Gypsy said...

This would make an awesome ring!!

Charlene said...

It's HUGE though, about two inches top-to-bottom. Not even my thumb is anywhere close to that fat. It's a better size for a bracelet for a baby (no, I'm not suggesting anything so impractical or dangerous).

Gypsy said...

That's only a little larger than a flat peyote diamond pattern ring I made....being over 6', larger is lovely!

Gypsy said...

Think my tablet ate my reply comment before it sent lol.
I have made a flat peyote diamond ring almost that size. Being 6'+ means I think larger is lovely!