Friday, August 3, 2012

Title Eludes Me

It's been one of those weeks. Intensity at work, so brain-dead by the end of the day that evenings slipped by in a haze of Getting Nothing Done. I hate it when that happens.

Luckily last weekend left me with inspirational head pins.
 Earrings were the result.
They almost make me want to break out the torch, although I will honestly say that I'm not very good and should leave lampworking to the people who really know what they're doing, and do it so well.

The thing is that it's fun playing with fire and molten glass, there's something exciting and dangerous and sexy about it and I'm reasonably certain that while big, precise, gorgeous works of art in a focal bead are beyond my skill, equipment and the time I'm willing to devote to this, I Think I Can when it comes to these itty bitty blobs of Cute.

Meanwhile, beaded beads to make earrings to showcase their deliciousness.

1 comment:

Helen said...

These are cute.