Sunday, November 21, 2010

More of the Same. And Not

I can make these in my sleep now, just about.
I haven't made too many changes these last few - I guess it's pretty much solidified at this point.
I've found something to do with the few odd rondelles left over.
Getting to this point took quite a bit of cutting. There were quite a few that didn't make it this far, and even though these are ok, construction is still a bit fluid. What I'd really like is an architecture and building method that works for three, four, and up to seven around (like the lavender one above), but I don't think that's quite possible. The wildly varying angles between rondelles with four around versus seven probably precludes a one-size-fits-all method, but I'm definitely still open to the possibility.
And then I made some bookmarks.

No comments: